Wednesday, December 2, 2015

A Plea

I started the school year with about 30 books in the classroom library, books that I purchased or received through grant programs. I asked students to complete a form to let me know when they borrowed a book and to tell me when they return a book so I can keep track of the inventory.

The shelf has grown a little thin over the course of the semester, and several books are missing and unaccounted for. There are no fines or penalties for missing books--I really just want the books back so other students can have an opportunity to read them.

If you happen to see one of these books floating around or stashed under your bed, will you please return it to me? I marked my copies with a small orange "M" on the bottom edge of the book. (It might look like a "W" if it's flipped over. Ha!) (Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature has been located as of this posting.)

These classroom books are missing.

Once I track the missing books down, I'll feel better about adding these new titles to the shelves!

These new classroom books are currently in hiding.


No comments:

Post a Comment